Progress

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Year to End and Begin

Welcome to the end of 2014! I hope it has been a good year for you! It certainly has been a great year for me!

During this year, Thiranos, while it may not have been conceived, has grown into a rich world full of relatable characters that are just dying to tell us their stories! Two of the three Thiranos books have been written, and many of the other Thiranos Tales book are in the planning stages!

I am so excited about what this past year has brought and what this coming year has yet to bring! So much can happen in so little time, and I urge everyone to make the most of it!

Next year will be an exciting one for Thiranos, and I cannot wait to take the journey with you. Please, keep in touch here as well as thiranostales.deviantart.com to see just what is coming very soon!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment